Wednesday 30 March 2016

ROUNDERS-STRIKING AND CATCHING


WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths



The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were following through, keeping my eye on the ball and standing side on.


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were cup my hands,Keep your eye on the ball. Watch the ball all the way into your hands,Soft hands for catching and Step forward with opposite foot to arm that you are throwing with. Stand side on. Rotate shoulders. Follow through.


My Next Steps


To improve my striking of a ball I need to keep a firm and correct grip on whatever you are batting with. Stronger hand lower down on bat. because sometimes I hit the ball but it makes my hand go back so it isn't as powerful.





To Improve my catching and fielding I need to keep soft hands when I catch because it will bounce out of my hands.





The game that I enjoyed the most was the Fielding because it was fun catching people and getting involved

No comments:

Post a Comment